I could show you Incredible Things

By: Diemmy

Yes… here comes another Taylor Swift related post. After finishing up with my purchases at Sephora on the opening day, we visited Myers to collect some freebies and on the way, a worker just had to be there handing out samples of Taylor’s new perfume Incredible Things. Not only did the perfume smell sweet and fresh, but there was a promotion of the product having a 25% off and not to mention… Swift’s Blank Space was playing in the background. It was the perfect fate combination and I just couldn’t say no… despite punching a hole in the wallet already at Sephora.

So there I was… in a stiff quick decision making situation. Michelle just left me stranded and told me “You’re on your own.” Well – gee thanks Michelle. Without hesitating, I instantly said yes and went to the counter to pay for the product without thinking twice.

The Incredible Things trio perfume package consists of a scented body lotion, a scented body gel and also the perfume itself. I also scored a promotional gift, which was a mini roll on stick.


I must say I am very happy with this spontaneous purchase and despite being close to broke… I just couldn’t say no. There are many things I can say no to but Taylor Swift is definitely not one of them. Also, I am very happy with the product itself and must say that this is my favourite fragrance from all her perfumes. Fresh, vibrant and not too heavy.

Do you have a perfume that you are hooked on? Let me know as I would love to check it out! 

Much love, 
Diemmy. 
ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment