Tarte Holiday Limited Edition Sets

By: Michelle
The first Sephora store opened in Sydney a couple of days ago and of course, Diemmy and I went to the store. I had one goal (realistically I had a whole list), and that was to purchase the limited edition sets from Tarte. And the first thing I did when I ran into the store was grab these two limited edition sets; Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag ($78AUD) and Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette ($58AUD).

I am very excited to try out the products in these sets. If you're looking for something new to add to your makeup collection, or looking for a good Christmas gift, you keep these sets in mind! Such good value for what you get!

Diemmy and I will be making detailed posts and reviews on the sets within the next few posts, so watch out for those!

Much Love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment