WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: Michelle #2


My second wish list!
This week I have wanted a lot of things... but I did my best to limit it down for this list.

1. SIGMA: ESSENTIAL KIT 10 BRUSHES
I’ve been really into brushes and I really want more brushes for applying foundation that feels nice and gives a flawless look. This kit consists of 10 brushes, 5 of which are kabuki brushes. I really want to give these brushes a try, and it’s Sigma - they are known for their high quality brushes. To see the kit, click here.

2. TOPSHOP: MOTO FLAT 70’S BLUE LEIGH JEANS
It’s getting colder these days as June marks the start of Sydney’s winter. I don’t have a lot of jeans, well, ones that I like to wear. These skinny jeans are such a nice blue, where it looks like it hugs the right places. You can buy these jeans online, here

3. HARRY POTTER: Book Set
I am a book lover. And because I am on break, I have been spending a lot of time reading. The Harry Potter series is definitely one that I want to add in my collection of novels. I’ve already read most of series… but… I still want it. I want to read it again, from start to finish.

4. NARS: ITA BRUSH
Like I said, I’ve been getting into brushes and Nar’s Ita Brush is something I really want to add to my collection. I’ve watched a lot of Youtubers using this brush to contour their face and it seems so easy.

 . . . . . . . .

What is on your wish list for this week?

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |  youtube   |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment