Products I'm Trying Out

By: Michelle

These past two weeks, I have been testing out some new products. I find trying new products can be a lot of fun, especially if there was a lot of positive reviews on them. So, I thought I should share with you these products and my thoughts of them so far.

♥ Clio's Ultra High Sunblock:
I stopped using sunscreen for quite some time, but after watching a video on youtube about sun rays, I realised I should add it back to my routine. Clio's Ultra High Sunblock provides high protection from the sun, containing SPF 50+ PA+++. The packaging is very simple and lightweight. This allows me to carry it in my bag. It also has a very nice smell, but it can get overwhelming at times. Nevertheless, I have been loving this product.

♥ Innisfree's Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam:
I was really excited about opening this product because it smells amazing. And thankfully it didn't disappoint. This cleanser has replaced my everyday morning cleanser. I am loving it! It makes my skin feel soft and ready to go each morning.

♥ Skinfood's Egg White Pore Mask:
This is a a mask which helps eliminates the pores. I'm not too sure if it has immensely helped my pores, but it does makes my skin feel really nice.

♥ Etude House's Goodbye Pore Ever:
After going through my make-up collection, I found this product. Don't you just love finding forgotten products? This is a primer which aims to fill in the pores. I have quite a few pores on my nose so it's a good product for me.

♥ Etude House's I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist:
I own quite a few unopened face mists, and I thought it was time to open one more bottle. A face mist or make-up fixer is a must for keeping make-up looking fresh and long-lasting. This specific mist fights off sebum, which is the element that creates the oil on our skin.

♥ Nivea's Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes (Normal & Combination Skin):
This was on sale for half price and it was great timing because I needed new cleansing wipes. This is the first time I've used wipes from Nivea. I only use the wipes when I don't have any eye make-up on.

♥ Original Source's Lime Shower Gel:
All I have to say about this is that it smells, hands down, amazing.

. . . . . . . .

That's all of the products I've recently opened. I must say I am enjoying all of them. If you want me to do a full review on any of these products, let me know.

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment