NAILED IT!

By: Diemmy 








There’s no denying, I love nail polishes and can’t go a day without them. When I don’t have nail polish on my nails, there’s a sense of … emptiness. There’s something about nail polishes – they just add a pop of colour to my life! With the endless shades that I own, I have picked out my all time five favourites.

RIMMEL: 60 Seconds – Bonzai 832
This is my absolute favourite nail polish of time! The colour is just so vibrant and unique. It really adds that extra bit of edge to the outfit since it is super bright and versatile. Another plus to this line from Rimmel is that it dries in 60 seconds and let me tell you, the product does not lie! It actually dries in 60 seconds – because don’t you just hate it when you have to wait for nail polish to dry?

SPORTSGIRL: Nail It – Fanta
I have been collecting Sportgirl’s ‘Nail It’ collection for quite some time and hopefully I can be able to complete my collection… soon enough. And this has got to be my favourite from the collection – a vibrant and energetic, yet bold orange shade. However, Sportgirl nail polishes do tend to take a long time to dry, so it will be sure to test your patience, I know it tests mine!

RIMMEL: 60 Seconds – Coralicious 430
Another shade from the Rimmel 60 Seconds product line, and this time in coral! Some of you may or may not know that I am easily attracted to coral shaded items and so a coral nail polish is a must for me! This is also a very bright and vivid shade in my collection. And another thing I didn’t mention previously is that the 60 seconds Rimmel nail polishes are super long lasting – lasting up to 2 weeks when using a double coat.

INNISFREE: Number 11
This shade really reminds me of the sky or sea – very BLUE indeed! Since I couldn't find a name for it, I'd like to call it Beached Blue! I like to use this shade for when I'm feeling something a little different and fresh! However, I have to say there is a drawback to this product since the brush is very thick, so it is quite difficult to apply the nail polish on the edges of your nail.

VOLT: Goldie 
I love to use this shade on my toes. Since it's glittery, it makes the toes really stand out when you're wearing peep toed shoes or even sandals in the summer. Something simple and adaptable! Once again, since the nail polish didn't come with a particular name, I self named it - Goldie

. . . . . . . .

So there you have it! After putting off this post due to having to pick my favourite nail polishes... I finally did it! What are your favourite nail polish colours and brands? Let me know as I would love to check them out... since I am in no doubt, a nail polish addict! 

Much love and until next time, 
- Diemmy xx 

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment