Squeaky Clean

By: Diemmy 




A skin care routine is vital in order to keep the face SQUEAKY CLEAN! I have oily combination skin and tend to break out during moments of the month and so, it is very important to ensure my healthy skin is sustained. Additionally, I use make up on a regular basis it is also essential that my skin is cleared before my 'beauty sleep'. So here you have it, the products that I use on a regular basis to maintain my skin:

♥ NATURE REPUBLIC – Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel Cream
This is my day and night cleansing product that I have been using on a daily basis. The Aloe Gel Cream feels very soothing on the face and with the smell of Aloe Vera – you can’t go wrong! My face has been noticeably clearer and smooth with the use of this product and I would definitely repurchase it when I return back to Korea!

♥ ST IVES – Apricot Scrub
I don’t use Apricot Scrub on a daily basis but I tend to use it around 2-3 times a week during showers when I feel as if my face needs deep exfoliating. The product has obvious textured beads and that’s the agent that cleans deep down. The product smells nice, it fights and prevents blemishes, and does its job well! It is definitely worth trying if are looking for a new exfoliating product.

♥ ETUDE HOUSE – Wonder Pore Toner
Toner is needed to further purify your pores after cleansing so it is also an emphasised essential and I have to say… I have been loving Etude House’s Wonder Pore Toner. I feel as if my skin has been less oily the morning after when using this product. The fragrance of the toner is very easy and adaptable as well since it is not too strong. Also, a bonus about the packaging is that it has a pump and so you don’t have to tilt the bottle between uses.

♥ CETAPHIL – Moisturising Lotion
Moisturising is a MUST in every skin care routine. It ensures that the skin is replenished and it takes care of those dry patches. The Cetaphil lotion has been a returning product for me since it is suitable for all types of skin and fragrance free. Another plus about this product is that it is very lightweight so it’s perfect for days where you want to wear make up.

♥ BENZAC AC – Water Based Acne Gel
I have a few blemish spots here and there that comes and go – and to fight them, I use Benzac. This acne gel really does get rid of pimples overnight in a noticeable manner. They don’t necessary disappear in one application but the size of spots definitely reduces dramatically. However, if you do plan on trying this product, make sure to read the instructions or seek prescription advice.
. . . . . . . .

What are some of the products you use for your skin care routine? I have been sticking to these products for as long as I remember – so let me know, I would love to check them out!

Much love and until next time,
Diemmy.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment