Long Lasting Black Eyeliner

By: Michelle

Black Pencil eyeliner is an essential to my everyday look. So it is vital to find the pencil that is long lasting and barely smudges. I have used quite a few black pencil eyeliners within the past few years, and out of all, these are the eyeliners that I swear by. This consists of Clio’s Gelpresso Pencil (Gold Black No. 5), Etude House’s Proof 10 Auto Pencil and Nature Republic’s Provence Gel Eyeliner.


These eyeliners are very long lasting – even after 8+ hours of wear. They barely smudge, which is a huge problem that I have with most eyeliners. All of these three eyeliners don’t give me the panda eyes at the end of the day. Additionally, they are very pigmented. I highly recommend these eyeliners to everyone who is looking for a good black eyeliner.

Do you have any eyeliner recommendations? If so, please let me know on the comments!

Much love,
Michelle.

ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment