Lip Crayon Collection


By: Michelle 

I find that lip crayons are one of the easiest lip products to use on a daily basis. My collection of lip crayons isn't that big. However, I thought I would share with you the lip crayons that I do have in my collection right now.  

♥ Face of Australia: Glossy Lip Crayon
Shades: Berry Juice, Apple Crumble, Raspberry Coulis. 
Definitely recommend these if you live in Australia. It’s a great product for a very decent price. My favourite shade out of the three would have to be Raspberry Coulis.  


♥ Innisfree: Juicy Gloss Pencil
Shades: #4 
This gloss pencil is the on the go product for me due to it’s moisturizing formula. Additionally, it has a fruity scent, somewhat similar to an orange.


♥ Revlon: Just Bitten Kissable
Shades: Romanic & Charm
Revlon is well known for their lip crayon lines. This specific line has a minty fragrance, which I quite like. Charm is Diemmy’s favourite from this collection. However I’m actually not that fond of it. I had another shade from this line that I lost, which I absolutely adored. 

















 . . . . . . .
I love most of these lip crayons and I definitely want to invest in more! What are your favourite lip crayons?

Much love,
Michelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment