Diemmy's Make Up Essentials


















Hello there! Diemmy here!
When I wake up in the morning and put on my ‘face’, I find it quite interesting and surprising at the number of products that I use on a daily basis. Despite owning other products, I can’t help but to turn back to these certain products. So here are my make up essentials that I use on a regular basis in order to achieve my everyday look.

MISSHA: The Style Fitting Wear Boosting Primer
A primer is essential for a make up look since it ensures that the make up will stay on longer. Not only that but it will also help with oil control and therefore, it is a must have!

ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit
I love this BB cream! Ever since using this product, it’s safe to say I have been neglecting my other BB creams and foundations. This BB cream gives me an effortless natural finish. The tone of the BB cream also matches me very well, giving a light touch whilst covering up blemishes and red spots.

THE FACE SHOP: Radiance Concealer Dual Veil
Concealer is a girl’s best friend… especially with those dark circles from lack of sleep. I love this concealer as it covers up my dark circles really well! Also with the dual veil, I like to use the stick for under eyes whilst using the liquid for any spots on my face.

INNISFREE: No-Sebum Mineral Powder
I tend to lean to this powder for the natural everyday look since my face tends to get oily as the day progresses. This translucent powder gives a very nice finish to the make up look since it sets the liquid make up and also ensuring a no-sebum day.

MISSHA: M Prism Dot Block Buster
I don’t own many blushes but I have to say – I’m in love with this blush! There are three shades of blushes and it also comes with a bronzer! With this product I don’t need to purchase extra bronzer! So it is definitely one of my must haves!

ETUDE HOUSE: Oh! M’ Eye Lash Curling Mascara
I don’t usually wear mascara on a daily basis but when I do, I turn to this one. This mascara gives a very natural look rather than a dramatic finish. It’s perfect for the natural everyday basic make up look. And an extra plus – it keeps the curl in tact.

MISSHA: Smudge Proof Wood Eyebrow Pencil
This is my absolute essential product – all day, everyday! This eyebrow pencil is so easy and simple to apply. The colour matches perfectly to my natural eyebrows. And another plus, it has a spooly for easier application and perfect eyebrows, all day, everyday!

BURT’S BEES: Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry
It’s important to moisturise the lips prior to applying a lip product and also throughout the day. Recently, I have been sticking to using the Burt’s Bees lip balm on a daily basis. I love the berry flavor and it does its job effectively – super mostuirising!

SKINFOOD: Red Orange Make Up Finish Spray
With this spray, I find that my make up stays on for a longer period of time, therefore, it is essential in order for the look to stay in tact throughout the day. The scent is also very nice since it has a refreshing orange dash!

ETUDE HOUSE: Styling Eyliner
Recently I have lining my upper waterline, something that I did not do before. Since doing so, I have been using Etude House’s styling eyeliner. This eyeliner is very easy to use as it glides on my waterline very swiftly, making application super easy!

. . . . . . . .

So those are my make up essential products that I tend to turn to on a daily basis in order to create my daily look! I never realised that there were so many products that I used in order to achieve my daily look until writing this post. It’s quite intriguing! What are some of you essential make up products that you can’t go without? Let me know! I would love to check them out!

With love and until next time,
- Diemmy. xx



ask.fm  |   youtube  |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment