Diemmy's Top Three Lipsticks


Hello everyone! It’s safe to say lipsticks have become one of my must have-on products when it comes to make up. It adds that extra “oomph” to the face and can easily be used alone in order to make your face look bright without any other products. That being said, picking my top three lipsticks was a very hard task for me. It’s like telling me to pick between ice cream and chocolate. It was really that hard! But without further a do, here are my top three lipsticks after much deliberation.

 RIMMEL: Lasting Finish Lipstick – Coral in Gold 210
I have to say, this is my absolute must have lipstick colour. Some of you may or may not know, I am easily attracted to coral toned items and so this lipstick gave me the best in both worlds – coral and gold! I love turning to this colour for formal events or those daring days where I want a vibrant pop colour to my make up look. As the name of the lipstick has it, this lipstick is quite long lasting so that’s absolutely another reason to love it even more!



 HOLIKA HOLIKA: Heart Full Glossy Lipstick – Honey Beige BG402
As mentioned in one of my Friday Favourites, this is my instant go-to lipstick for the natural and everyday make up look. It glides on the lips really well and gives a very nice natural finishing touch to my basic make up look. I also love the way it smells. The cute packaging instantly sells it to me as the lipstick is actually in a shape of a heart (though it has started to melt away now).



 ETUDE HOUSE: OR209
Yes, another coral toned lipstick! This shade adds a very bright colour to the lips and I love it for that pure reason. When I’m feeling a bit ‘out there’ I like to turn to this colour as it gives a pop of colour to the whole make up look. This colour is also perfect for those make-up less days and can easily attract the attention to the lips. Since it’s a Korean product, it smells absolutely sweet and that has to be one of the extra pros about this lipstick.


. . . . . . . .

And there you have it, after much swatching and deciding, those are my three top lipsticks! From the shades that I picked, it’s safe to say, I love the beiges and coral toned lip colours. But… I am subject to changing that since I feel as if I am neglecting my other lip products. Haha. What are some of your favourite lipsticks? Please let me know, as I would love to try them out.

With love and until next time, 
- Diemmy. xx 

ask.fm  |  youtube   |  pinterest  |  bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment